Pool Cleaning & Maintenance
“Even a small pool can take hours to clean on your own.”
Keeping your pool safe, clean, and healthy.
Contrary to the popular myth, cleaning your own pool is neither quick or easy. But regular pool care is what keeps your pool water clean and balanced, so you can spend your time enjoying your pool and relaxing with family and friends.
Pool cleaning and maintenance services at Pools by Signature are affordable, saving you time and money and preventing the need for costly repairs. Your pool is an investment, your family’s personal oasis for fun, rest, and entertainment. At Pools by Signature, our goal is to keep your pool safe, healthy, clean, and properly cared for all year long.
Our weekly pool maintenance includes:
• Skim swimming pool surface
• Vacuum the pool, including the bottom
• Brush pool tiles to prevent mold or calcium build-up
• Brush pool walls and bottom to prevent micro-organism growth and mold build-up
• Clean skimmer baskets
• Inspect main drain covers
• Clean the line and suction heads on auto-cleaners
• Clean the pump basket
• Check the pumps and pipes for leaks
• Inspect the pump motor
• Clean filter cartridges
• Inspect filter gauges and analyze pressure
• Perform water analysis to verify chemical levels
• Balance chemical levels
• Check pump time clock
• Verify heater function
Other services we offer
• Chlorine washes
• Acid wash of entire pool
• Fill/drain pool
• Leak detection
• Pump repair
• System repair
Why Choose Us?
Pools by Signature professionals are licensed, insured, bonded, and uniformed, so there is never any doubt that you will receive reliable and trustworthy service for your pool. When you work with our team you will always feel safe knowing your pool is ready for use when you need it most.